The 1888 Vodafone Cup Tickets Competition Ts&Cs
PRO FORMA TICKET COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
[Acceptance of the rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the rules. Prior to the awarding of prizes the winners shall be required to confirm acceptance of these terms and conditions and the relevant event ticket terms and conditions.
Clauses highlighted below are mandatory for inclusion in ticket competition terms and conditions.]
- Entry Requirements: You must purchase at least 1 item from the Golden collection from Absolute Rugby to be entered into the draw for the tickets. Entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
- Prize: The prize is two tickets to the 1888 Vodafone Cup match between the British & Irish Lions V Japan. The winner shall find out during the 15th-16th June. The Winner must notify the Promoter of any accessibility requirements he/she or the Winner’s guest has that may impact on the Winner or the companion’s redemption of the Prize (for example, whether wheelchair access to a stadium is required).
The winner shall accept the seat location and price category allocated to them and their guest. Alternative seat locations or the price category of tickets cannot be changed or upgraded by the Promoter under any circumstances.
- Entrants: [Only open to applicants aged 18 or over and a resident of the United Kingdom and Ireland] [Include if applicable]. Employees of the Promoter, their agents, third parties, and any person professionally connected with this promotion and their immediate families shall be eliminated from the promotion at the prize awarding stage.
- [Purchase Requirements: No purchase necessary.] [Include if applicable]
- Winner Selection: [The winner shall be the first entry selected at random by an independent process from all qualifying entries] [Include if applicable]. Prize winners are required to confirm acceptance of these terms and conditions and the relevant event ticket terms and conditions before the awarding of any prize. Failure to do so will result in the competition prize being reallocated to another individual. The Promoter reserves the right to nominate an alternate Winner if the Promoter determines in its sole discretion that the Winner does not comply with these terms and conditions and/or the relevant event ticket terms and conditions, or where the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe the Winner will not comply with these terms and conditions and/or the relevant event ticket terms and conditions.
If the Winner is unable to take the prize, due to any illness or personal circumstance beyond the Winner’s or their guest’s control, the Winner must immediately notify the Promoter. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, allow the Winner to nominate another person to whom the Prize can be transferred to and the Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to transfer the Prize accordingly. The Promoter will not be liable if any part of the Prize is unable to be transferred to the person nominated by the Winner.
- Winner Notification: Winner shall be emailed and telephoned by the Promoter once the Competition has closed and the Winner has been selected from all qualifying entries.
- Other Expenses: No other food, travel, subsistence, accommodation or additional expenses are included in the prize unless otherwise stated. These must be borne by the winner and their guest.
- Cash Alternatives: There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part.
- Identification: Winner and guest must bring ID along with them on the day.
- Ticket Terms and Conditions: Each winner and his/her guest(s) as applicable, agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of tickets from time to time (as available and set out at [lionstour.com/ticket-terms-and-conditions / lionsrugby.com/1888-cup-terms-and-conditions] or such other webpage as determined by Lions Tour South Africa (“LTSA”) from time to time). Furthermore, each winner and his/her guest(s) acknowledge that he/she may be required to enter into a direct acknowledgement and/or agreement with LTSA concerning use of the tickets and compliance with ticket terms and conditions prior to receiving the prize.
- Negative Publicity: Winners and/or guests shall not, while using any [Castle Lager Lions Series 2021 / Vodafone Lions 1888 Cup] tickets, display or publicize any political slogans or homophobic language, images of a lewd or explicitly sexual nature, images containing logos of competitors and overt brand sponsorship or anything else deemed to be ambush marketing or an abuse of [The Castle Lager Lions Series 2021 / Vodafone Lions 1888 Cup], content which is defamatory, obscene, illegal, vulgar, offensive or otherwise unsuitable or infringes others’ rights (including intellectual property rights) or reflects negatively upon LTSA. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that any breach of this clause shall cause significant damage and loss to LTSA.
- Data Protection: By completing your details you are agreeing to receive emails from the Promoter unless you opt-out of such correspondence. Your information shall be securely stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the Promoter shall not share your details with anyone else.
- Use of Data: The Promoter may pass personal information relating to prize winners to LTSA (and any of their service providers or agencies) for the purposes of monitoring the distribution and use of [Castle Lager Lions Series 2021 / Vodafone Lions 1888 Cup] tickets and related experiences and, in the event of a suspected breach of any terms and conditions, rules or regulations of LTSA relating to the use of such tickets and/or experiences, investigating and taking action against such winners.
- Responsibility for Promotion: This promotion is run by the Promoter with the permission of LTSA. Accordingly the Promoter is responsible for the operation of and all matters and concerns relating to the promotion, not LTSA or any other persons involved in the staging of [The Castle Lager Lions Series 2021 / Vodafone Lions 1888 Cup], all of whom shall not be responsible for or liable to entrants in any way whatsoever in connection with this promotion.
- Promoter’s Decision: The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Third Parties: The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- Cancellation of Promotion: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- Unlawful Entries: Entrants must not be resident in a jurisdiction in which participation breaches any applicable laws. By entering, the entrant warrants that he or she is permitted by law in the relevant jurisdiction to do so.
- Severance: If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
- Cancellation of event: If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter any:
- date of any rugby match specified in these terms and conditions is changed or any rugby match is indefinitely postponed or cancelled;
- rugby match is to be moved from any stadium specified in these terms and conditions;
- rugby match is to be played without spectators;
the Promoter will use all reasonable endeavours to make alternative arrangements to ensure that the Winner receives a prize of similar value similar to the original prize that he or she had won.
- Publicity: By entering, Entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity if they win including use of their name and image in online publicity, emails, or other print or social media.
Shop the latest clothing & merchandise collections from the Six Nations - the tier 1 teams in the Northern Hemisphere which make up the participating members of Guinness Six Nations Championships.
Shop the latest clothing & merchandise collections from the Rugby Championships - some of tier 1 teams in the Southern Hemisphere who make up the participating members of Rugby Championships.
You can shop the official clothing & merchandise collections of; New Zealand All Blacks, South Africa Springboks and Australia Wallabies.