Hold your own in the scrum wearing these soft ground rugby boots. For the tight five forwards looking to dominate at the set piece they have a high scuff resistant PU upper and leather forefoot providing durability and abrasion resistance to last you through a long rugby season. An internal mesh lining wicks away sweat keeping your feet cool and dry as you play while the 3D moulded heel counter with rearfoot stability makes sure you're comfortable and supported from kick off to the final whistle. Shock attenuating properties help to reduce strain to your lower limbs so that you can always play at maximum power and improved foam positioning enhances the comfort and fit of your boots. A TPU outsole with eight 13mm removable metal studs, (wrench included with purchase) is specifically designed for forward players, by providing a greater contact area for traction to make it easier for you to transition, move quicker and change direction faster. With a sleek black, dark grey and light silver design, you'll be sure to stand out on the pitch.
- High scuff resistance PU upper.
- PU leather forefoot.
- Internal mesh lining.
- 3D moulded heel counter.
- EVA Footbed.
- Improved foam positioning.
- TPU outsole with 8 metal studs.
- Removable 13mm studs - wrench tool included with boots purchase
- Remember Import Duties and Taxes may now be charged on ANY orders delivered outside of the UK!
- We process and dispatch any orders placed before 15:00 - on the same day!*
- Our Returns Period is for: 30 Days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.