For the agile player who wants to stay light on their feet to burn past opponents, these rugby boots are, as the name suggests, built for speed and power across the pitch. They are designed for backs playing on soft natural grass surfaces that are wet and muddy and require the most traction. Asymmetric lacing gives you a greater surface area when you're kicking the ball and a high scuff resistance PU upper provides essential durability and abrasion resistance to last you through a long rugby season. A mesh lining makes sure your feet can breathe throughout any game, wicking away sweat to keep you dry and comfortable. Shock attenuating properties help to reduce strain to your lower limbs so that you can always play at maximum power and the 3D moulded heel counter with rearfoot stability makes sure you're comfortable and supported from kick off to the final whistle. A TPU outsole with six 8mm removable metal studs, (wrench included with purchase) makes it's easier for you to transition, move quicker and change direction faster with the reduced stud count giving you extra stability during play. With a sleek black, dark grey and light silver design, you'll be sure to stand out on the pitch.
- Asymmetric lacing.
- High scuff resistance PU upper.
- Mesh lining.
- 3D moulded heel counter.
- EVA Footbed.
- Improved foam positioning.
- TPU outsole with 6 metal studs.
- Removable 8mm studs - wrench tool included with boots purchase
- Remember Import Duties and Taxes may now be charged on ANY orders delivered outside of the UK!
- We process and dispatch any orders placed before 15:00 - on the same day!*
- Our Returns Period is for: 30 Days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.